Our key focus is the expert preparation of resource consent applications & the acquisition of the approvals needed to move projects from the conceptual stage to a physical, benefit-generating reality in a timely & cost-effective manner.
At any one time, we have a diverse portfolio of projects – residential, commercial, community, industrial, rural and heritage. These range in size and scope from adding a garage in a front yard setback to master planning exercises in Structure Plan areas.
We work in any NZ location with a primary focus on the northern half of the North Island and more specifically our local Waikato region.
Assisting organisations within the local community is important to Louise Feathers Planning, so every year, we provide a 50% discounted rate to a charitable organisation requiring planning services.
Our services cover:
- Resource consent applications for land use & subdivision
- Applications for variations, certificates of compliance, existing use rights
- Assessments of environmental effects
- Property development advice (feasibility and due diligence)
- Preparation of submissions to proposed development or plans
- Preparation and presentation of expert evidence at Hearings and Environment Court
- Strategic and policy planning including private plan changes
- Consultation with iwi, affected parties and organisations
- Regional Consents (including discharge, earthworks and water permits)
louise feathers planning can assist in managing your land development project with a focus on bringing the right team together to successfully complete your land development project. We will help you select a team to ensure not only the right expertise is engaged for the particular project, but also a team in which represents a good fit with your vision, brief and objectives. These teams will complement the expert planning services provided by louise feathers planning and the knowledge and experience gained through working together previously. We can bring together teams involving:
- Project Management
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Traffic Engineering
- Soil Science
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Landscape Architecture
- Archaeology and Heritage
- Property Valuation
resource consent specialists